Faculty of Health Sciences
University of Ljubljana
Facilities and equipment
The Biomechanics lab is located on the first floor (Room 112, tel. +386 1 300 11 914) in the building of the Faculty of Health Sciences, Zdravstvena pot 5, Ljubljana.
- Two portable force platforms Kistlert 9866 AA with BioWare sofware.
- Web-based software system for analysing stabilometric data.
- GaitRite – Portable Gait Analysis System consiting of instrumented walkway and software to measure spacio-temporal gait parameters.
- GNRB Arthrometer - a dynamic laximeter that measures the sagittal translation of the tibia at 20° of flexion to reproduce the Lachman position.
- ViAmp – 8 channel electromyographic system with the appropriate software. May be used to register EMG, ECG and EEG signals.
- StepWatch Activity Monitors to continuously record the number of steps per time interval over extended monitoring periods.
- Hand-held dynamometers.
- Dynamometer for measuring the isometric contraction force of tigh flexor and extensor muscles.
- Polar heart rate monitors.
180617(manus) - manus.zf.uni-lj.si
5710 (od 12 Feb 14)
Currently online: 1